What do Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and many other successful celebrities all have in common? Morning rituals! They all begin their day by and spend the first part of the day focused on activities rooted in self-care.
1. You always feel drained after talking to them
2. You can’t go to them for advice
3. They only ask/talk about themselves
4. They lack empathy
5. They brag on how they’ve treated others badly
Olympic gold medaling beach volleyball players Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh Jennings are just two of countless athletes that practice meditation!
When you’re always on-the-go, there’s no time to waste! Check out these 5 tips to get you on your way faster!
1. Set out an outfit the night before
Make it a movie night with the family and check out one of these classic sport-themed movies!
1. Remember the Titans
3. Heaven Can Wait
4. A League of Their Own
5. Field of Dreams
The best advice I ever received from a coach didn't truly resonate with me until I got older.
"School first, sports later."
Why it imporves your ball handling skills?
What you'll need:
You don't need a court. These can be done at home!
1. Run when the conditions are coolest. Ideally in the early morning or evening.
U.S. Lacrosse has some great resources for coaches and players. Like this Waterfall Drill used for midfielders concentrated on working on passing.