What do Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and many other successful celebrities all have in common? Morning rituals! They all begin their day by and spend the first part of the day focused on activities rooted in self-care.
1. Improve flexibility
2. Increase range of motion
3. Lower risk of activity based injuries
4. Increase blood flow throughout the body
5. Stretching is a free way to get active and can be done nearly anywhere
Make the most of your workout with these post workout tips!
1. Cool down
-Stretching is a great way to decrease next day soreness and improve range of motion
Celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Jessica Alba swear by waist trainers, but are they actually healthy?
Before you head off to your workout, keep these tips in mind!
-Stretching reduces the risk of injuries
2. Dress for the occasion
-Wearing comfy clothes that are not restricting
Sleep is often the first aspect cut from busy schedules.
Know the warning signs! Protect yourself and others by knowing the signs of a concussion provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
1. You always feel drained after talking to them
2. You can’t go to them for advice
3. They only ask/talk about themselves
4. They lack empathy
5. They brag on how they’ve treated others badly
Olympic gold medaling beach volleyball players Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh Jennings are just two of countless athletes that practice meditation!
When you’re always on-the-go, there’s no time to waste! Check out these 5 tips to get you on your way faster!
1. Set out an outfit the night before
Make it a movie night with the family and check out one of these classic sport-themed movies!
1. Remember the Titans
3. Heaven Can Wait
4. A League of Their Own
5. Field of Dreams