What do Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and many other successful celebrities all have in common? Morning rituals! They all begin their day by and spend the first part of the day focused on activities rooted in self-care.
According to the American Counseling Association, making vision boards are beneficial for 3 reasons:
Feeling bored during your workouts? Try mixing up the music with a few songs on our playlist!
1. Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
2. Stronger by Kanye West
Retired USWNT Mary “Abby” Wambach’s history of drug and alcohol abuse as a professional soccer player made headlines as she promoted her new memoir “Forward” in early September 2016.
Has the school year got you in a daze?
Ayesha Curry, wife of NBA superstar Stephen Curry from the Golden State Warriors, is writing a cook book!
1. PB & Jelly Sandwich: It’s a classic for a reason
2. Lettuce wraps: Tailor it to your taste! Avocado, your choice of meat, tomato, onion, cheese, and condiments and you’re good to go!
3. Fruit salad
1. Improve flexibility
2. Increase range of motion
3. Lower risk of activity based injuries
4. Increase blood flow throughout the body
5. Stretching is a free way to get active and can be done nearly anywhere
Make the most of your workout with these post workout tips!
1. Cool down
-Stretching is a great way to decrease next day soreness and improve range of motion
Celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Jessica Alba swear by waist trainers, but are they actually healthy?
Before you head off to your workout, keep these tips in mind!
-Stretching reduces the risk of injuries
2. Dress for the occasion
-Wearing comfy clothes that are not restricting