A concussion occurs through a bump or blow to the head causing the brain to move inside the skull, changing chemicals and damaging brain cells.
Standard races are fun, but it never hurts to switch things up every now and then. Jazz up your workout routine by attending an out-of-the-box running!
Saving money has never been easier with these 5 budgeting tips!
1. Set goals!
Whether saving for an event or simply trying to save some cash for a rainy day, know have a vision for what you’d like to accomplish.
According to the American Counseling Association, making vision boards are beneficial for 3 reasons:
Feeling bored during your workouts? Try mixing up the music with a few songs on our playlist!
1. Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
2. Stronger by Kanye West
Retired USWNT Mary “Abby” Wambach’s history of drug and alcohol abuse as a professional soccer player made headlines as she promoted her new memoir “Forward” in early September 2016.
Has the school year got you in a daze?
Ayesha Curry, wife of NBA superstar Stephen Curry from the Golden State Warriors, is writing a cook book!
1. PB & Jelly Sandwich: It’s a classic for a reason
2. Lettuce wraps: Tailor it to your taste! Avocado, your choice of meat, tomato, onion, cheese, and condiments and you’re good to go!
3. Fruit salad
1. Improve flexibility
2. Increase range of motion
3. Lower risk of activity based injuries
4. Increase blood flow throughout the body
5. Stretching is a free way to get active and can be done nearly anywhere
Make the most of your workout with these post workout tips!
1. Cool down
-Stretching is a great way to decrease next day soreness and improve range of motion