Information We Collect
We may collect information (such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, household income, age, gender, birth month, birth year, sport(s) played and position(s) played) when you:
- Enter your information with us online;
- Save your information with us online;
- Submit your information for a scholarship with us online;
- Subscribe to receive our emails;
- Participate in a contest, sweepstakes, promotion or survey;
- Post comments to our message boards, personal web pages, chat rooms or blogs (see Voluntary Posting below);
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion; or
- Visit our websites (see Cookies and Web Beacons below).
We may use your personal information to:
- Display information that may be pertinent to you;
- Customize the content of the site for you or others;
- Inform you of and administer scholarships and applications;
- Inform you of and administer promotions (for No Bull Sports or for third parties), contests or sweepstakes;
- Learn about your preferences and improve your website experience;
- Help us address problems with and improve our websites;
- Analyze trends;
- Protect the security and integrity of our websites; or
- Contact you for other business reasons, if necessary.
You always have the right to "opt out" of receiving communications from us (see Making Communication Choices below).
Information We Share
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may contract with other companies to provide certain services, such as name and address verification, email distribution, market research, scholarship administration and promotions management. We provide these companies with only that information needed in order for them to render the services we request and they are not entitled to use it for their own marketing or any other purpose.
- From time to time, we may make our mailing list (names, postal addresses and email addresses) and certain site activity available to reputable companies whose products we believe will be of interest to you. If you do not want us to share your information, please contact us.
- On rare occasion, we may disclose information upon law enforcement’s request, in response to a court order, or when required by law. We also may share information to assist in fraud investigations or as necessary to protect our rights and interests (such as for purposes of protecting against malware or phishing).
- In the event of a sale or merger of No Bull Sports or any of its affiliated companies, information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business assets.
Who We Share Your Information With
We may share your information with any of the following:
- Your parents or legal guardians;
- Security software or services providers;
- Identity verification or fraud prevention providers;
- Email publishing services or other email-related providers;
- Scholarship grantors or administrators;
- Sponsors of promotions or sweepstakes; or
- Our parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies.
We offer message boards, personal web pages, chat rooms and blogs on portions of our website. Any information you voluntarily disclose when you post to one of these areas becomes public and may be used by us for online and offline promotional and commercial uses. If you choose to post, comment or otherwise share content on our website, you should be aware that any personal information you submit may be public and may be read, collected, or used by other users of those areas, who may include advertisers and other commercial enterprises. We are not responsible for any personal information you choose to submit. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose information, personal or otherwise, online in any community area, such information can be collected and used by others. For example, if you use chat rooms, forums, bulletin boards or message boards, or if you post personal information online (such as your e-mail address), you may receive unsolicited messages from others. We have no control over this use of your personal information. We reserve the right to delete or remove any content you send to or publish on our website, but have no obligation to do so to protect your personal information or otherwise.
Making Communication Choices
If you do not wish to be contacted via email, direct mail or telephone, please let us know your preferences by contacting Customer Service. Please provide your exact name, mailing address, email address and/or telephone number so that we may identify you correctly. You may also unsubscribe from our email using the link provided in each email. If you ask us to remove you from promotional lists, we will maintain your name on a "do not contact" list to ensure that we continue to honor your requests. Due to privacy concerns and our inability to verify individual requests and contact information, we are unable to honor "opt out" requests made by a third party on your behalf, unless the third party is a parent of a minor less than 14 years old. For removal from mailing lists, it may take up to ten business days to process your request and, due to the fact that mailings are planned long in advance, 60 days to process your postal mail request. When you interact with our website, we will continue to confirm submission status via email and, if questions arise concerning your order, we may contact you via email, postal address or telephone number. If you change your mind about your choices, you may start receiving promotional communications from us again by logging onto your online account and changing your preferences, by signing up when you visit our website, when you enter a contest, sweepstakes or survey, or by contacting customer service.
Accessing and Changing Your Information
To review or change the information you previously provided, log in to your account at nobullsports.com. You may update stored information by clicking "Settings” to manage your email and account information. Be sure to click "Save" when you complete your changes. You may also send a letter to Customer Support at the address below.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Your web browser offers so-called “cookies” which, if you allow their use, store small amounts of data on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies do not contain any personal information about you and therefore cannot be used to identify you personally. However, cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser and our websites are viewable even if you disable the cookie function on your browser. However, if you disable cookies, some advanced and customized features or offerings will not be available to you.
Some pages on our websites may contain electronic images known as web beacons, which are also called “single-pixel gifs.” These images allow us to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. We also may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to count how many messages have been opened and acted upon. Web beacons are not used to access your personal information, but they are a technique we use to compile aggregated statistics about usage on our websites. Web beacons collect only a limited range of information, including the time and date of page view, cookie number and description of the page on which the web beacon resides. Our website does not honor “Do Not Track” requests.
We may use a third-party provider to place Internet ads (sometimes known as “banner ads”) on our website. The provider may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our services. The provider may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for merchandise and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process, meaning that your name, mailing address, email address or telephone number is not collected.
We use a variety of technologies and processes to protect customer data. Your personal information may be protected in part by the password you create when you register at our website. The confidentiality of any password is yours to protect. You may change it at any time by following the instructions on the website. we do not guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. We will never request your credit card information by email. If you receive an email that appears to be a request from us for personal information, do not respond as this may be a "phishing" scam designed to steal your personal information. Email is not a secure means of communication.
Links to Other Websites
Our website requests a parent’s or guardian’s approval for the registration of children under the age of 13, pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. A child’s parent or guardian should contact us if we have inadvertently collected information about that child without the parent or guardian’s authorization, so that we may delete such information from our files.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for our direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to us (see Contact Us below). In your request, please include your postal address and specify that you want a "Your No Bull Sports’s California Privacy Rights Notice." Please allow at least 30 days for a response.
No Bull Sports
653 West Fallbrook Avenue, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93711-5503
Last updated: October 19, 2015